vendredi 4 mai 2012

My favourite dish Hello dears! Today I'm going to talk to you about my favourite dish: It's call "ceviche". It is made of some raw fish and/or some shellfish, lemon, onion and coriander. You can take it alone or with a piece of bread, and also you can take some chili with it. Of course, we usually take ceviche with a glass of white wine. The ceviche it's a typical dish of all the latin american countries which border the Pacific Ocean, it's because the origin of ceviche is not clearly. However, some people says it's origins from Peru. I like this dish because I love fish and seafood. You can eat it during all around the year, but we take it preferably in summer, because it's fair to enjoy a fresh ceviche when the time is hot.

1 commentaire:

  1. Good job, Luis.

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    2 points

    Remember to change the layout to English!

    RépondreSupprimer