vendredi 27 avril 2012

My Mp3 Player
My favourite piece of technology is my mp3 player. One of my friends gave it to me for my 27's birthday. I use it daily, mainly for listening my favourite music (that includes a very varied library, from classical music to hip-hop music)- I do it when I travel in the common transports, particularly when I travel to see my parents in Paine -because I spend one hour and a half going to their house. Also I usually listen some study text or some interesting book, because I use the Text-To-Speech technology to facilitate my reading, considered my visual impairement that makes it difficult to me to read on the bus. Otherwise, I use my mp3 player to record my university courses and other interesting activities like seminars, meetings, etc. I like this device because it allows me to enjoy my favorite music and to study and reading both. I guess I can live without it, but in that case life would be more silent and harder to me...

1 commentaire:

  1. Very interesting, Luis, congratulations.

    Some suggestions: always say "listen TO" and don´t forget to keep parallel structure, so "to enjoy my favorite music, to study and to READ".

    Finally, remember to change the layout of the blog into English.

    2 points.

    Paula

    RépondreSupprimer